- Increase of the IPREM (or IPREM increase)
- New prior appointment for foreigners system in Madrid
- New manual (handbook) for the CCSE Spanish nationality test
- New “Instituto Cervantes” standardised Test Dispensation model (form)
- Asylum seekers can continue to work while they have an appeal pending
- Visa to work in Spain – Digital Nomads or teleworkers
- Enactment (entry into force) of the convention implementing the Schengen agreement on movement of persons within it
- Amendments to the Self-Employed Person Act
- [Spanish] nationality for grandchildren of Spaniards
- Formalities that can be submitted electronically in 2023
- New aid for low-income Families
- [Law] Reform for students
- New residence for exceptional circumstances known as “arraigo” (rootedness) for training (education) purposes.
- Changes in social embeddedness
- Changes in family rootedness
- Renewal of work-related residence
- The government proposes to raise the minimum wage by 2023
- ETIAS, visa to enter the EU
It is very important that you ask for advice from an independent lawyer registered in a Spanish Bar Association.
At Just Law Solicitors we can of course help with a Spanish work visa and any other visa such as the non-lucrative visa, the golden visa and registering as self-employed known as ´autonomo´ here in Spain. We can also assist with the new digital nomad visa here in Spain, so you can work from home in Spain.
If you plan on buying a property here in Spain, we can help you with the whole process but it’s important not to sign or pay anything until you’ve had advice from us. We can assist the non-lucrative visa ‘NLV’, TIE and NIE and opening a Spanish bank account.
If you are thinking about moving to Spain, contact us so we can give you the proper advice according to your circumstances. We are Spanish qualified and registered lawyers at the Bar Association.
We are also proud to have a tax department with a Spanish qualified tax advisor and accountant formerly of Price Waterhouse and KPMG.
We also have a family law department. Sometimes it’s more beneficial for one party to get divorced here in Spain as opposed to for example the United Kingdom. We can also advise on custody and child maintenance here in Spain.
A Spanish will is recommend to properly deal with the international jurisdiction and taxes.
Just Law Solicitors celebrating our 30th year in 2023. Since 1992
Malaga – Fuengirola – Marbella and all of Spain online.
WhatsApp +34 663 37 35 35
Join our Facebook group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/106988656712284/?ref=share_group_link