ETIAS what´s required to travel to Spain.


 ETIAS is visa waiver program will you will need to enter EU countries including Spain.  It costs 7 euros. 

It’s not a visa, it’s a system for visitors from countries who don’t need visas to enter Europe, to preregister their visits. People who are citizens of countries who currently need visas to enter the EU will still need them,

It includes for example UK and US citizens. It’s like the ESTA visa waiver program used by the US. It comes into force in 2024. 

How do you get one? Like the US visa waiver there is a simple online process and a 7 euro fee has to be paid. It will cover multiple entries for 3 years, or until your passport expires whichever is first.

So to conclude if for example you’re from the UK you need this to come to Spain. If you plan on staying longer than 90 days in a 180 day period you still need a visa if you´re from a country from outside the EU. 

At Just Law Solicitors we have an English speaking Spanish visa lawyer who can help with your visa whether it’s a digital nomad visa DNV, non lucrative visa NLV, golden visa or autonomo visa etc.  One of our lawyers has a masters degree in Spanish tax and we also have an Accountant.

We’ve been helping our clients move to Spain and buy property in Spain since 1992

We are your independent lawyer in Spain.  All our lawyers speak English. 

Malaga – Fuengirola – Marbella

Marisa Moreno Castillo lawyer and Consul for Denmark