1. Closure of the border of Andalusia continues.
2. In general, the opening hours of hotels and businesses are reduced to 6pm.
3. You will not be allowed to leave your province, eg Malaga. unless you have just cause.
4. You are not allowed to leave your municipality if the accumulated incidence over 14 days is greater than 500 cases per 100,000 inhabitants. There are 219 municipalities, which can be viewed at at www.mapacovid.es and will be published in the BOJA.
5. The closure of hotels and entertainment establishments in municipalities with an incidence greater than 1,000 infections per 100,000 inhabitants. Only essential shops will be allowed to open.
6. The maximum number of people of attending meetings and in groups to be reduced to four people, including the hotel business.
7. The curfew moves forward to 8pm to 6am if so authorised by the Government of Spain. Otherwise, it will remain as it is now, 10pm ending at 6am.
All these measures will be published in detail tomorrow in the Official Gazette of the Junta de Andalucía (BOJA) and will come into effect at dawn from Saturday to Sunday. At Just Law Solicitors we will keep you up to date.
Here is the list of municipalities in Malaga. which you can not leave unless you have just cause;
Teba, Almargen, Monda, Alameda, Salares, Ardales, Igualeja, El Borge, Benamocarra, Cartajima, Coín, Alfarnatejo, Alhaurín el Grande, Algatocín, Alcaucín, Alfarnate, Villanueva del Rosario, Moclinejo, Gaucín, Álora, Faraján, Sayalonga, Comares, Vélez-Málaga, Genalguacil, Ronda, Algarrobo, Mollina, Cañete la Real, Benarrabá, Manilva, Alhaurín de la Torre, Canillas de Albaida, Villanueva del Trabuco y Arenas.
Check the link above for other provinces.
For all your legal needs in Spain www.justlawsolicitors.com